Lately, a lot of people looking to hire me to shoot photos for them have asked me to list off the gear that I have.
While I think "a gear list" doesn't adequately define how good a photo/video creator is because a list can't show if the shooter knows what to do with the gear or not, I decided to make a list and post it online so I don't have to keep typing this stuff out every time someone asks me.
So here goes - this is the current list of photo equipment I have.
I own and am highly proficient with the most current, top of the line full frame digital SLRs that Canon makes.
This list changes frequently because I always tend to acquire new equipment...
- Canon 1DX Mark II DSLR: 4K capable, up to 120fps
- Canon 1DX
- Canon 5D Mark IV DSLR: 4K capable, up to 60fps in 1080p
- Canon EOS R Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
- Canon G7X Mark II
- Canon TLB Film SLR
- DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone
- GoPro & ReplayXD POV Cameras
- Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Mk2
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L Mk2
- Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- Canon FD 50mm f/1.4
- Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4
- Sigma Art 20mm f/1.4
OTHER EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES
- Misc POV Camera Mounts
- ThinkTank Photo bags & Pelican cases
- Bogen Manfrotto tripods, monopods
- Benro Fluid Head Travel Tripod
- Studio Backdrop
- Rodemic Shotgun Mic
- Rodemic Video Micro
- Rodemic Lavalier Mics
- Studio Lighting
- Canon Speedlite strobes and Pocket Wizards for wireless
- (2) 15" Macbook Pros
- (1) 27" Apple Cinema Display
- (1) 27" Apple iMac
- (2343554646764589778) External Hard Drives